Period: Feb 2018
Client: Rowcroft Hospice
Subject: Charity Promotional Video
We were asked to work with hospice to create a video with the Jone’s Family to help create awareness for the Rowcroft Sleep Walk Event in 2018.
Rowcroft provided us with an in depth brief allowing us to create goals and know exactly what and result they were looking for.
- Client contacted us enquiring the service.
- Job approved and brief received.
- Location details received.
- Arrive on location with client and Jones Family and shoot for a half day.
- Video editing carried out in our edit suite.
- Video sent and comments received, amendments made and video transferred for social media upload.
The results were great and the video is above for you to see.
- Complete video with royalty free music.
- Video rendered in several formats for different end results e.g. social media, website e.t.c.
- Quick turnaround for client for deadline for social media campaign.
We were left with a very happy client and some lovely images around our home town in South Devon, and a lovely example of how video can be used to help create awareness for charity events you can see further information on this shoot on our blog about The jones family and see more information about our video production services here: Captivate visuals promotional video.