Period: June 2017
Client: GM Coachwork
Subject: 360 Virtual Images
We were commissioned by GM Coachwork to capture the inside of the fleet of vehicle conversions that they create to give customers a true insight to the interiors of their vehicles on their website and social media channels.
From initial contact from client to final was several days, the setup, the shoot, post processing and final handover was completed within that timeframe and within deadline.
- Client contacted us enquiring the service.
- Meeting with client to discuss requirements.
- Quote sent and approved by client.
- Location details received.
- Interior of vehicle captured.
- Post production carried out in our edit suite including colour re-touch and stitching.
- Final production approved and deployed for online and local use.
We and the client were really happy with the final production capturing their range of vehicles ready for marketing.
- A range of complete 360 stills,
- Compressed and un-compressed images for various requirements,
- Quick turnaround for client and within defined deadline.
We were left with a very happy client and a lovely example of our360 automotive services. If you like what you see please feel free to get in touch on our Contact page.