Period: May 2017
Client: Barratt Homes
Subject: Ground & Aerial Video Production
We were commissioned by Barratt Homes to create a 12 minute video showing all of the 8 sites completed in 2017, the final video barratt homes development video was used at the final year conference presented by senior directors.
From initial contact from client to final approval 2 months, the setup, the shoot, post processing and final handover was completed within that timeframe and within deadline.
- Client contacted us enquiring the service.
- Meeting with client to discuss requirements.
- Quote sent and approved by client.
- Location details received.
- Risk assessment and flight planning carried out by us for 8 individual sites throughout the South West.
- Complete Ground & Aerial Filming on all 8 sites.
- Post production carried out in our edit suite including colour grade, and full edit.
- Final production approved and deployed for online and local use.
We and the client were really happy with the final production capturing their beautiful sites throughout the South West .
- 12 minute video meeting the requirements set out in the initial brief.
- Full HD Ground & Aerial stabilised video.
- Quick turnaround for client and within defined deadline.
- Aerial Video obtained under our Permission For Commercial Operations Awarded by the Civil Aviation Authority.
We were left with a very happy client and a lovely example of our Ground and Aerial Filming services. If you like what you see please feel free to get in touch on our Contact page.